JESUS said - I AM

1)JESUS declared HE IS GOD. JUST as GOD told Moses,(when Moses asked HIM HIS Name)"I AM", JESUS declared,"I AM". 2)JESUS made commands. I AM OBEYING HIM IN EVERYTHING! (with HIS help!!!)

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

CALLING A FAST

ALL WHO LOVE GOD
THIS IS TO ANNOUCE GOD HAS CALLED A FAST.

Pray and see IF you are included... or if you wish to be included, you ARE.

If you would like more information about fasting, would like to send in your prayer requests, or would like to pray for the requests of others who are fasting...
please drop me a comment here...

I will link up some awesome websites on fasting, so keep posted.

Or, you could go to www.fuegodedios.com/fasting.html/

Or google search : Fasting: Atomic Power With GOD by Frankln Hall.
(oh, and watch out for and beware of the demonically inspired nay-sayers. the devil will do ANYTHING to STOP someone who loves ALMIGHTY GOD from fasting!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home