JESUS said - I AM

1)JESUS declared HE IS GOD. JUST as GOD told Moses,(when Moses asked HIM HIS Name)"I AM", JESUS declared,"I AM". 2)JESUS made commands. I AM OBEYING HIM IN EVERYTHING! (with HIS help!!!)

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Time to Get Ready and Go to Church!

Time to Get Ready and Go to Church!
Where Will You Be Worshipping GOD Today?


♥♪ I Love to Hear the Story How the Lord from Heaven Came ♥♪

♥♪ I LOVE TO WALK WITH JESUS ♥♪

♥♪ I KNOW WHOM I HAVE BELIEVED ♥♪

♥♪ I LOVE TO HEAR THE STORY ♥♪



yeshuaessenor at 8:20:16 AM EDT (Link to this entry)
This entry has 3 comments: Hide Recent Add your own

    Thank you so much! I love the old hymns as well as the new ones. Blessings to you in Jesus, Penny http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/FromHeretoThere
    Comment from firestormkids04 - 10/2/05 7:50 PM

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Beautiful songs cammie :)

    Hugs
    angelrose
    http://journals.aol.com/angelrose2u/FriendsinHIM/
    Comment from angelrose2u - 10/2/05 4:29 PM

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Thanks for the card, Cammie; that was sweet of you to do! I love your love of Jesus - it comes out so clear.

    We go to church on Saturday evenings; our church is so big we have 2 services on Saturday; 2 on Sunday. My husband plays in the worship band on Saturday evenings. So we just got into the habit of going then.

    Yesterday the pastor talked about the enemy and how he wants to destroy us. Told us to stay in the Word of God. Also said to remember these four things:

    1. I am created by God - Psalm 139:13-14
    2. My life is in God's hand - Psalm 31:15
    3. I am a dearly loved child of God - Ephesians 5:1
    4. My life is on a heavenly time table - Psalm 139:16

    you have a wonderful day in the Lord.

    This is the day that the Lord has made; I will be glad and rejoice.

    betty
    Comment from lv2trnscrb - 10/2/05 9:37 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home