JESUS said - I AM

1)JESUS declared HE IS GOD. JUST as GOD told Moses,(when Moses asked HIM HIS Name)"I AM", JESUS declared,"I AM". 2)JESUS made commands. I AM OBEYING HIM IN EVERYTHING! (with HIS help!!!)

Monday, September 26, 2005

Beautiful Pictures of JESUS CHRIST

Beautiful Pictures of JESUS CHRIST

http://www.marianistas.org/galeria/jesucristo

The Lord's Supper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know, Many People Have Seen JESUS.

Many have died, then been resurrected....they have seen JESUS.

Many others, in times of great sufferings, (as in when a child looses BOTH parents) have seen JESUS.

Others, in GOD's own choosing have been shown heaven. (wish it happened to me!)

........and they have seen HIM as well.

So, I am pretty confident that all the pictures of JESUS pretty much can be relied upon as to be more or less.....right on.

However, a picture IS just a picture.

NO COMPARISON WHATSOEVER AS TO THE REAL PERSON OF OUR AFFECTION.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once some of my Christian family in Mexico wanted me to destroy all the pictures I had of JESUS in my home.

Can you imagine that?

I said, I have pictures of all my loved ones - family and friends......and I'm not getting rid of any of them.

It's not like I pray to the pictures! (for goodness' sake!)



yeshuaessenor at 11:36:05 PM EDT (Link to this entry)
This entry has 2 comments: Hide Recent Add your own

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home