JESUS said - I AM

1)JESUS declared HE IS GOD. JUST as GOD told Moses,(when Moses asked HIM HIS Name)"I AM", JESUS declared,"I AM". 2)JESUS made commands. I AM OBEYING HIM IN EVERYTHING! (with HIS help!!!)

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Questions about life.

You may have questions about life. You may ask about God or Jesus. Some of your questions might be answered here.
Q: What is the meaning of life?
A: To choose your destination, either to go to heaven or to simply go to hell
Q: How do I get to heaven?
A: Read the bible, do what it says you should do, go to Jesus,
and ask him to forgive your sin.
Q: I have sinned very badly, what should I do?
A: REPENT! Go to God and ask him to forgive you. And NEVER do it again.
_________________________
If you have any more questions ask in
comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home